What to Expect
- The unexpected
- A short history of Rooster Fish Brewing
- The basics of our brewing process
- A walking tour of our brew tanks and processing line
- Information on being a New York Farm Brewery
- Information on our ingredients' sources
- One sample beer to walk with during the tour, and two additional samples after the tour
- Q & A
We will be offering tours very soon - stay tuned!
There's no substitute for a good Tasting
WE CAREFULLY CRAFT OUR ALES FOR YOU
The best part of visiting a brewery in the heart of the Finger Lakes is of course actually getting to taste the fine craft ales! Our brand new tasting room is specifically designed to give you a memorable experience as you sample our brews. Knowledgable and friendly "beeristas" are always excited to walk you through a flight from light to dark, or smooth to complex, or hoppy to clean - whatever your fancy, we'll custom tailor an experience you won't soon forget.
- Four 4oz. pours – $8
- $2 for each pour after that.
Tasting availability is regularly changing because of the brews we have on tap at the time. Always ask if you're looking for something you don't see, but sometimes we may just not have a particular ale on hand. Don't fret! It'd be a good opportunity to plan a return trip!